Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Animals UNIT



Hi Everyone,  Did you all see Lory's new diet she is trying out?  I need to join in with her...  Holiday's kill me, I have no self control:(

Before Christmas we were learning about animals, and how we classify them.  I made this little unit to help my kiddos organize their information.  We read several books about each animal classification and then we learned about their life cycle.  I just love learning about life cycles.  Then we would write about each animal using the four square method.  We used what we learned to play some fun get up and move games.  Then to top it all off, each student got to pick an animal to report on.  We used a mobile to display our animal knowledge.  They were super fun!!!  I have posted it on Teacher Pay Teacher, if you are doing animals any time soon!!!  Have a super Tuesday!






No comments:

Pin It button on image hover