Sunday, October 7, 2012

Classroom Freebies Too, Book Find, Other fun StUfF!


Good Morning Gang! I hope you are enjoying a lazy Sunday. I have a varied list of things to tell you about today.




I am so excited to be a contributor to Classroom Freebies Too! This is a great and ALWAYS free resource. You can check it out here: Classroom Freebies Too!




I found a new book over the weekend! I know, I hope you own stock in Amazon, ;) Here it is:

I am so excited to dive into this book this week. 
P.S. The super large sticky notes they are referring to in the book are also available on Amazon also!!!


 I found something new to organize my office stuff. I used to use a cardboard "bankers box" for each month that we are in school. I would store content specific books, files and projects in each one for that particular month. These were at Walmart last night: I am going to try it out today or tomorrow and let you know how it works out . . .


They aren't a big as it appears in the picture. 
Measurements are 29 X 18 X 13

 I have a brand new design over on my personal blog! I did it myself with photos I took around our house! Yay! You can come check it out here:


 I will be putting a Halloween Word Art Freebie on that blog in the next day or two, so be sure to check back! I found some super cute new fonts!

This week in school, our class is continuing to learn about pumpkins. We are going to a pumpkin patch. I am sure you can imagine how excited the class is about that!
  Do you go to a pumpkin patch at your school?

Have a good Monday . . .

Number Post Pretties courtesy of Louise Frank Designs


 

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I just started reading Smarter Charts yesterday. It's wonderful so far.
❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Unknown said...

awesome! I'm excited to read it too!
Lory

Pin It button on image hover