Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Tuesday Posts...






















Hello All,  Lory has assigned me to post every Tuesday, yes I am a day behind. :)  Things are so crazy this time of year.  We have been learning about the moon this week I created some graphic organizers to use with our study, along with some fun smart board activities.  My kids have loved this!  We are patiently waiting (well trying to be patient). for May 20th, we are lucky enough to watch a solar eclipse.  I am so excited!!!                                                    

2 comments:

Lori Rosenberg said...

I love the graphic organizers!

Sincerely,
Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Unknown said...

Are these available for download or email??
Thanks

ELisabeth ELTurner@oxfordsd.org

Pin It button on image hover