Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So Many Nouns

We just started learning about nouns.  To help my kiddos remember what a noun is I made these.  Now don't go thinking that I am all creative, because I got the Idea from the Teacher Wife.  She has this amazing noun unit on TPT, but I wanted mine to match.  I kinda got this polka dot thing going on in my classroom.  So here they are....10 minutes on photoshop and walla....





Here is the finished product on my wall.  We Brainstormed words for each anchor chart and wrote them on the chart.  I am trying to use smaller anchor charts, so I can put more up this year:)





9 comments:

Cindy said...

Is this something you will be putting in your shop? It matches my room too!

Lisa said...

Really cute! I was just telling my colleagues that I'm making smaller anchor charts, too. My room is so tiny that I simply can't fit too many at a time and have been forced to rotate them earlier than I wanted to.

Firstgradebloomabilities

Unknown said...

Are you going to make this available to print/buy? I really like the idea!

Sarah said...

I totally just re-made this for myself. I love the idea of small anchor charts because they can fit anywhere! And we're talking about nouns these few weeks, so it fits perfectly. Thanks for the simple/fun idea!

Sarah
Miss A's Kindergarten

Anonymous said...

I love this! I have a polka dot theme in my room and this would be a great addition! Do you think that you could email them to me? I would really appreciate it!

amandahetland@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

jmd said...

I love these! The smaller size is perfect :) Please let me know if you're adding these to a TPT shop. I'd love a set of these.

My Life as a First Grade Teacher said...

I love your ideas! What program do you use to make your anchor charts? I have a difficult time making them on Word.

Mrs. Lang's Literacy Corner said...

I would love to have a copy of this anchor chart, but I don't see it in your store! Is it available somewhere? My email is pamlang24@yahoo.com. Please and thank you!

Jimmy Slater said...

These are the effective guides and almost lead the students towards better understanding of the certain grammar principles which they must need to know. instant grammar check

Pin It button on image hover