Saturday, August 27, 2011

BuCkEt FiLLinG!

For a few years now we have been reading the book called, Have You Filled a Bucket Today? by Carol McCloud and David Messing. It is a great addition to any classroom or management system. Well, this spring I saw an idea on another blog of using little buckets in a shoe organizer for the children to each have his/her own bucket. I can't remember which blog it was but when I find it I will put the name on here! I used Lettering Delights to make my own little "tickets" that say polite, friendly and helpful and laminated them. If one child notices another child displaying one of the desired behaviors then he/she can put a ticket in that person's bucket. The kids love this and they have become more aware of treating each other nicely. I painted an old muffin pan to organize the tickets.








No comments:

Pin It button on image hover